Ready for a new career? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Upper Crust Bakery is an international bakery manufacturer whose clients include Sam’s, Costco, Kroeger and Wal-Mart. They are hiring for various positions in packing and production. Daytime shifts, from 7am to 5:30 pm. For more information head here.
2. ResourceMFG and ProLogistix are some of the largest staffing companies in the U.S. They specialize in the placement of manufacturing and industrial to meet the increasing demand in the warehouse and distribution center industry. They’re currently seeking people in Avondale where they offer forklift certification. Positions range from packers to production associates. Benefits include competitive pay, multiple shifts, free online classes and your chance to become forklift certified for free. Learn more about ResourceMFG here and ProLogistix here.
3. Santander Consumer USA, a consumer finance company focused on vehicle finance and third-party servicing, is currently hiring in Mesa! They are looking to hire Customer Account Sr. Specialist roles to evaluate a customer’s account for all possible assistance tools for auto loan modifications and extensions. They offer a comprehensive benefits package available on your first day of hire, and are temporarily working from home. Explore all career opportunities here.
4. Looking to network with companies who value diversity and inclusion? At the ONE Community and BestCompaniesAZ virtual Diversity Career Expo, they’ll unite Arizona’s diverse communities and companies for dialogue about diversity and inclusion in the workforce while you make connections to top innovative leaders and inclusive companies who are currently hiring. This event will take place on March 25th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Reserve your free spot today here!
5. Looking for a job in Tempe? Learn about great companies and current openings at Best Companies AZ’s next Tempe